Pages

 photo img_03.jpg  photo img_04.jpg  photo img_06.jpg  photo img_08.jpg

Saturday 1 October 2016

Achievement Unlocked!


So this is something that I'm actually really proud of! Over the summer I discovered brightlocker and decided that I'd stop whining about how `there's no good games lately` and actually submit an idea to this gift to gamers! Brightlocker is a website that I seriously suggest anyone who seriously loves games makes an account on! Users submit idea's for games every season, and then the public get to vote on them, and then the sites admins take a look at the top 5 in the final round and decide which one they think they could effectively turn into a game!

That isn't the best description if I'm honest with you but you can get the gist, go on the site for more info and definitely anyone who wants to follow me know that you will get a follow back!

Anyway, enough with the shameless self-promoting, the reason I'm posting about brightlocker, which is probably obvious by the picture, the idea that I submitted - while not winning- made it to the finals and came first in it's semi-final round with over 15,000 votes! I think as a gamer, knowing that people actually liked and voted for an idea that I had for a video-game was just humbling. I never expected to even get more than 10 votes (all of which I assumed would be from friends) and yet I made it all the way to the finals!

Adorable as ever, (seriously their emails are always so friendly, and welcoming), brightlocker made me feel like an appreciated user by sending me a t-shirt and some other account based goodies for being a finalist!

Honestly anyone who considers them self a pretty frequent gamer needs to get straight on down to brightlocker!

No comments:

Post a Comment